- alieneatsushi: you know what i did on etd pop night ?
- marko poobla: sorry
- alieneatsushi: i popped a benadryland then slept 10 hours
- marko poobla: I don't even know when that was ahahaha
- marko poobla: LOL
- marko poobla: HELLA BADASS
- marko poobla: THAT MAKES YOU SO FUCKING COOL
- alieneatsushi: I KNOW RIGHT ?
- alieneatsushi: it fucking cleared up my clogged nose
- alieneatsushi: man that shit does me wonders
- alieneatsushi: i started seeing shit too !
- marko poobla: while people pop X and trip off to techno, Amanda pops..BnYdrl and ZZZ's off to sleep
- alieneatsushi: i think theyre called dreams
- alieneatsushi: FUCK
- marko poobla: LOL OH SHIT
- alieneatsushi: FOR 10 STRAIGHT HOURS
- marko poobla: HELLA COOL
- marko poobla: damn tripping Z's for 10 hours?
- alieneatsushi: hell yeah man
- marko poobla: you hella overdosed on sleep
- marko poobla: LOL
- alieneatsushi: it was like .. hella cool
- alieneatsushi: i only needed one pill too
- alieneatsushi: man it was BOMB
- marko poobla: crazy
- marko poobla: LOL
- alieneatsushi: and when i woke up this morning
- alieneatsushi: i totally realized i had been sleeping !
- alieneatsushi: and those things i saw .. i didn't see it no more
- marko poobla: whattt, man that's crazy, did you remember any of it?
- alieneatsushi: but god damn my nose was cleared for fuckign shit
- alieneatsushi: DUDE HELL YEAH
- marko poobla: you were dressed sooo HOT too ;D
- marko poobla: while you did it
- marko poobla: barely ANYTHIGN on
- marko poobla: ;D
- alieneatsushi: i had a dream that iw as looking for a diabetics meter for longshore (not even kidding)
- marko poobla: LMFAO
- alieneatsushi: because she kept sticking this bigass needle in her arm
- alieneatsushi: and iwa sliek wtf you doing
- marko poobla: okay that made me snort out loud
- marko poobla: LOL
- alieneatsushi: and she's like oh checking my sugar
- alieneatsushi: and iw as like wait i have a meter in my garage
- marko poobla: ahahahahahahaha this is fuckin classic
- alieneatsushi: but i never found it
- alieneatsushi: and she died
- marko poobla: ahahahaha
- marko poobla: you're fucking adorable
- marko poobla: <3
- alieneatsushi: i'm serious
- alieneatsushi: i actually dreamt that
- marko poobla: damn that beedrill drug made you hallucinate longshore?
- marko poobla: scary shit man
- alieneatsushi: dude itw as scary
- alieneatsushi: but so worth it
- marko poobla: I hope you're just joshing, btdubs that's so cool, lolololol
- alieneatsushi: dude and it made me hella hungry this mornng too
- marko poobla: or are you jacobing?
- alieneatsushi: because after i woke up
- alieneatsushi: i took a shit
- marko poobla: yeah that shit depleets your system
- alieneatsushi: i swear, that pill came right out of my ass
- marko poobla: damnnn
- alieneatsushi: and then i ate chinese food
- marko poobla: damnn but it was brown this time
- alieneatsushi: no man, it was way brown
- alieneatsushi: like brown brown
- marko poobla: like black
- alieneatsushi: yeah man it was awesome
Cooking thìt bò kho with Momma. :)
Just spent the past two or three hours with the family in the front of the house making it beautiful. I’m almost certain that raking and sweeping and dragging and lifting and tripping and mowing and weed-whacking and trimming and sneezing worked out my body more than running has done.
I am an allergic mess right now. Thanks a lot, dust.
I was thinking that I should probably start writing about the dreams that I have in this blog, too, since they have been really ridiculous these past few days. Most of them involve myself yelling at another individual, trying to get my point clear. I always end up waking myself up from the frustration. However, the dream I had this morning was nothing like that. I was in a volcano battling the Cinnabar Island gym leader, Blaine. That’s it. That’s all I can remember. Hmm, this new idea to blog about my dream is failing so far. Shucks.
Since Ba had the day off from work today, he took us to eat at King Crab. We sat near the back of the room, so most of the dishes were taken up by the time the cart came to us (I almost wrote ‘kart’, game freak - yes, English major - no). I got my custard bun and deep-fried taro. Yom yom! Also a bunch of other typical dim sum dishes. I was extremely full.
Afterwards, we dropped Gma off at her house and went home. I am not sure what I did, but I am pretty sure I played games. Oh yes, we watched the first Toy Story movie! Haha, so weird to pull out a video tape, rewind it, and pop it in. Weird.
At 5ish, me and HeeBo went running with the Marko. It wasn’t that great of a run, but we played tennis afterwards. I wasn’t feeling all that great because I had a chive bun thing right before the run, so I felt like I had to burp a lot with some gas in my guts. Halfway through tennis, Hee went to get us some water. I chugged way too much and felt more sick so I went home.
Ba offered to make sandwiches for dinner, and I suggested sardines! Yum! He took me and Momma to Lee’s sandwiches to get fresh baguettes, sardines, pate, and pickled vegetables. Amazing ingredients.
Came home and made sandwiches, gobbled them up, and went to take the much-needed shower. After the shower, watched My Sister’s Keeper with Momma. I swear, I don’t cry in sad movies, but this one made me tear up a bit. SO DEPRESSING. :\ I don’t like hospital scenes. I don’t like watching people throw up either. Just so depressing.
Watching Bo play Mario Kart now.
I don’t want it in my stomach. Just in my mouth - to chew and taste. And then spit it out so I don’t get the calories. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
I woke up at 5:30AM this morning because Mr. Hee let his alarm go off for over 5 minutes before I went over there and told him to shut it off. Then went back to sleep for a few hours before waking up to wake the Marko up. We didn’t know what to do and ended up deciding to go running. Marko ran harder today! :) The feeling after a successful run was too great, so we decided to gain back the weight at Jack in the Box. Marko went back home to get coupons (I’ve taught him well!) and then came over to pick me up.
On the car ride there, Marko let me make the decision of which coupons to use. We ended up using the free iced coffee (tasted like sugared water) with any purchase and the buy one get one free SOURDOUGH JACK. Gosh dang, I don’t know if it was because we were hungry or if the food was really good, but the sourdough sandwich was dericious. Obviously I’m a fatty and love trying errythang, so Marko bought us some tacos. Good texture! Loved it. :)
Then went home. I didn’t go to Gma’s house today, so I sat around watching Friends. Got a headache. And then HeeBo came home.
Around 4PM, Marko took me and the HeeBo to try Sonoma Chicken. I didn’t know that Quynh worked there! Haha. I shared a half chicken in lemon vinegrette sauce with capers, half artichoke, and bread with Markopoop. Bo had a half chicken in BBQ sauce and fries, and Hee had the lemon grilled chicken (supposedly it tasted like Marko’s kind :P) with rice, green beans, and bread. Everything was pretty good. I got to teach Marko how to take apart a chicken with bones and how to eat it. I’m so proud. :’)
And then .. the DESSERT.
We originally planned to just get the chocolate fondue. Which we did. And it was pretty good. The portion could have been more generous, but it was fun picking around at it. Then Bo wanted to “surprise” us with another dessert. He went to order the hockey puck thing. That was pretty damn good, too. :D Haha. I’m going to have a blast pooping all of that out tomorrow morning.
Anyway, Ba’s going to be home from work tomorrow, so I wonder what we have planned! HeeBo and Momma will be off on Monday, too. :) Yay, I <3 my family. Oh, and I guess Marko, too. :) Can’t wait to keep spending more and more time together. Summers like these make it almost worth the labor in school during the semester.
Had another breakfast date with the Markoboy this morning. We’re going to be uber fat if we continue getting fast food. Haha. Had a big country breakfast burrito and Marko had a sourdough breakfast thing from Carl’s Jr. It was a hefty breakfast to consume. The wait was much longer than expected, but that’s okay. We talked about the black host on Let’s Make a Deal. Marko finished his breakfast pretty fast while I ate slowly and made a mess with my salsa.
Went to Starbucks afterwards. Had my lovely iced green tea latte and Marko had his frozen chocolate coffee thing.
On the way back: ASS-FINK-TOR. I will speak no further of this because there is no need. I have a very strong one, and that is all one needs to know.
Marko dropped me off at Gma’s house.
Stayed there for a few hours and then went to Creek for the Boat Race. Yee yee, Hee won his round! :D So proud. Sorry, I had no faith in your boat at the start. Haha! :)
Went back to Gma’s house and sat there. Caught Moltres with the help of Booger.
HeeBo came home and we devoured all of Gma’s food. Yom yom.
Then took a trip to Target to get chips for Hee.
Went back to Creek for Concert on the Lawn.
For the first time in my 6-7 years of going to Concert on the Lawn, it was moved to the gym due to weather. That’s okay. I saw Trungus, CBuddy, Leilani, Florence, and Gracianne there. Nice.
This blog is getting lamer because I’m more interested in going to catch Mewtwo right now. Bye.
Had breakfast with the Marko at McDonald
Went to Gma’s house
Got pampered there: ate, slept, talked, watched TV
Went to HeeBo’s concert on the lawn rehearsal
Went back to Gma
Went to Creek’s Honor Night
I am not only cheap in real life, but also cheap in my games. How do I know this? Well, today I made a long trek out of the maze-like Cerulean Cave to reach a Pokémon center in order to heal ONE pokémon (Bagon, whom I barely started to train) rather than using a revive that costs only 1500 amongst the 100,000’s I have.
I do this in Bioshock as well. I risk going into the Vita-chamber when no dead splicers hold first-aid kits. I refuse to pay $30 at the Circus of Value. Because that ain’t worth my health.
Sigh .. I sense an interesting future ahead of me.
- Mommy: I regret not naming you Princess.
- Me: Uh?
- Mommy: Yeah, it's so pretty. Princess Lien. Princess Ting Ting Lien.
Went to eat at Ca Mau today with the family. I could not finish my bowl. I don’t know why because I always finish it. Same thing happened a few days ago at Tau Bay. Pleh. My first couple of bites are fine, but after a few more, I don’t even want to eat it anymore. I feel so full. It’s not even half empty and I’m already feeling sick.
Saw Mr. Ky there and I greeted him and thanked him for writing my recommendation letter. He didn’t recognize me until Momma walked over. He asked if I was on a diet, but I couldn’t hear him very well, so I just smiled. Then he added, “She needs to eat more and gain weight.”
I think I look the same. I certainly don’t feel the same, but what’s so different that makes me look so ‘sick’? I’ve been getting the same comments everytime I meet up with someone I haven’t seen in a long time. Egh, whatever.
This blog is so poorly written. Sorry.
- Me: Wow, Ba, your colon's really pink.
- Ba: Yeah, I'm lucky. Black people have a tougher time being seen. The doctor has to use a flashlight in there to see because it's so dark in there.
- Me: -___-
- (HOURS LATER AT HOME)
- Mommy: So black people actually have a black colon?
- Me: MOMMY, BLACK PEOPLE DON'T HAVE BLACK HEARTS, RIGHT?
- Ba: (laughing)
- Mommy: Oh ..
- Me: I need to take a dump right now.
- Marko: Let's place bets on it! I bet it's hugeeeeee...poot poot! Hahaha.
- Marko: Did I win the bet? :P
- Me: I'm still in the car. If you win right now, you clean my car.
- Marko: Lmao I don't want to win anymore...the bet was placed under the ass-umption this race would take place in the TOILET LOLZ
- Me: Now I'm on the toilet.
- I didn't know it was a race. I thought it was a bet on how big my dump would be. Geez Marko, if you wanted to see who can poop faster, at least let me know ahead of time so I can be prepared with fiber.